Climate Change Low Carbon Economy
- Undertook a survey with all the Local Authorities on Heat and Energy Networks findings have been shared with the Key Agencies and Scottish Government
- The sub-commitee have been visited by Scottish Power Energy Network and Scottish Power Renewables to discuss new development.
- Local Authority Training was offered by Scottish Power Renewables the sub-committee will co-ordinate
- David Mudie has been involved in the Grid Scale Research Group
- A watching brief is being kept on Mine Workings
- The sub-committee will be looking at the possibility of creating a minerals working database
- Responded to the circular economy consultation.